Popular culture, media and certain areas of scholarship have created a warfare narrative around the fields of science and faith. But is this narrative an accurate reflection of the relationship between science and faith? We will explore the history of this ‘conflict’, review some of the indisputable facts and then determine how Christians and seekers alike can shift our perspectives and look at this topic from a different lens.
Lots of Links:
- Frequently Asked Questions by Atheists
- Summary of Chapter 6 of Tim Kellers ‘The Reason for God’
- Debate: Did Christianity give us our human values?
- Should Followers of Christ Use Recreational Marijuana?
- The Top 50 Countries Where It’s Hardest to Be a Christian
- The Panama Canal is Amazing
- Reebok or Nike?