This week’s sermon will take a quick look at the heart, attitude and response of obedience that God desires in us all. We will be looking a select scriptures including John 14:15, and 1 John 4:9-12, 19 and 21.
Local Outreach Opportunities
Please consider being a part of the Fostering Hope Community Support Initiative. This ministry is helping to meet the physical needs of foster families and intact families in the DCF system. Examples include providing help with groceries, clothing, and school supplies.
If interested, please contact Romie Mundy to be added to the contact list as opportunities arise.
To learn more about Fostering Hope New England check out their website – https://fosteringhope.org/
The Pregnancy Care Center is hosting a virtual fundraiser this year. This is a great opportunity to support our community partner & learn more about their ministry. Please consider signing up!
See this link for information & directions: http://www.pccfriends.org/events/annual-banquet
- We are limited to a capacity of 53 people in the building at one time. Because of this, we are asking people to RSVP for the service ahead of time. If more than 53 people show up, we will have overflow seating under a tent outdoors by the open garage door.
- You can register for the service online.
- Masks will be required at all times during the service (this includes children above the age of 5).
- We will have masks available if someone forgets to bring one.
- Seats will be distanced a minimum of 6 ft apart. Please sit with the people from your own household.
- No childcare will be provided. Feel free to bring coloring supplies, books, or quiet toys for young children.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing ANY symptoms.
- The livestream will continue for those that are more comfortable viewing from home.