Giving strengthens our devotion to Christ and frees us to live open-handedly with the gifts God gives us. We trust in Him and His provision instead of our perceived self-sufficiency. We trust that the work he will do with our offerings will spread the gospel in ways we can’t even conceive.
We offer several convenient ways to give at GracePoint:
- Online (Web)
- By Texting
- By Mail
Online giving is a popular method. You can give to our general, benevolence, missions, or building fund (i.e. Capital Campaign).
Give By Texting
If you’d prefer to give from the convenience of your phone, simply send a text to 844-983-1763. This is GracePoint’s text-to-give phone number.
Follow these instructions to start giving by phone:
- Create a new message to 844-983-1763.
- In the message field, enter the amount you wish to donate, then press send.
- You will receive a registration link in response to your message.
- Click the link to go to our secure payment website and enter your contact and payment information. Then tap the button at the bottom of the form to submit your information.
- After registration is complete, you will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email.
- For future giving, simply send a text to 844-983-1763 with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically!
Give By Mail
You may also support the church by mailing paper checks to:
GracePoint Community Church, 25 Orchard Hill Rd, North Andover MA 01845
Please make your checks payable to “GracePoint”.
Why Do We Give?
As people of faith, we give faithfully and generously. Why? There are many scriptures and examples in the Bible which talk to this topic.
Here are a handful of scriptures which indicate Christians should give cheerfully and generously, from a spirit of love, out of thanksgiving to God for everything He has done for us:
- Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. – 2 Corinthians 9:7
- Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops. – Proverbs 3:9
- But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand. – 1 Chronicles 29:14
- Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. – Luke 6:30
For examples of giving in the Bible, read the following accounts:
- Jesus washes His disciples’ feet. – John 13:1-17
- Joseph of Arimathea gifts his tomb to Jesus (not knowing that Jesus would not need this expensive and irreplaceable gift for long). – Matthew 27: 57-60
- God sends His only Son to live a perfect life, die for our sins, and gift us with eternal life. – John 3:16