GracePoint Community Church is seeking a Godly, loving, and gracious Pastor to lead our congregation. Over the last 2 years we have assessed the health of the church which has resulted in an updated mission, vision, and values statement. We are excited and hopeful to find a leader to help us execute this plan.
Our qualifications for this position include:
- Being Scripture led; someone who is under the authority of scripture and conducts expository preaching
- Experience in overseeing multiple ministries simultaneously
- Experience in leading a wide array of ministries
- A heart for and experience in systematically creating a culture of discipleship
- Passion for local and international missions
- Desire to develop and lead leaders
- Feels a clear calling by God to become a lead Pastor
- Meets the qualifications of a pastor as laid out in scripture (Titus 1 and 1st Timothy 3)
- Dedicated to GracePoint and the community we serve and establish roots in the community
- Upholds Biblical family values
If you are interested, please answer the following “screener” questions to protect us from spam applications.