Our missionary to Mexico, Aliza Urias (formerly Aliza Curtis), will be joining us on Sunday August 13 to give us an in-person update.
In the meantime, she and her husband Carlos sent us the following praise report and several prayer requests:
Carlos and I have been in New York since the beginning of July and it has been so great to see family and church friends!
We had the opportunity to give a ministry update at our sending church, Community Bible Chapel in Toddsville, and connect at our church’s BILT ministry, which was a BLAST! BILT is a ministry that helps to meet the community’s physical needs, like putting a new roof or windows on a house.
Yesterday, we presented at our friends’ church, the Oxenford family, who I know from Honduras, in Whitesboro, NY. We felt so welcomed at Crosspoint and really enjoyed talking to people, going to their Sunday school, and church service.
Please join us in prayer for …
- Our presentations at two churches in Massachusetts in August
- Carlos has started the application for ABWE, please pray for the process of becoming a missionary couple with the coverage of this organization that I’ve really come to love.
- We are praying for 100 new prayer supporters by October. We already have about 20 new prayer warriors!
- Please pray for us to raise support as a family! … For good ministry partners because it’s a team effort!
- Continued and full recovery of our team member Ann Boyter who is doing really well post-heart operation, praise God!
May God richly bless you with His grace!
– Carlos and Aliza