A few weeks ago Aliza shared several prayer requests with us. Over the weekend, she provided this update:
On the day before our flight, Culiacan airport was shut down due to protests by angry farmers who wanted the government to increase the price of corn. I guess no one told them about our plans to leave ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Upon praying and discussing options, we decided to drive to NY this coming Wednesday and have the liberty of using our car during our time there.
We also spoke to ABWE and they approved a change in schedule, that we would stay until October in order to visit more churches and for Carlos to work on learning English. We’re so grateful many reached out for us to speak at their churches and share the joy of this ministry in Mexico with many. We’re hoping for many new prayer partners!
Secondly, Ann Boyter, one of our team leaders, is doing very well in her recovery from heart surgery. Thank you for praying for her! We look forward in visiting her on our trip north!
If you have any prayer need, please feel free to write us! We are grateful for you!